How to talk business online with clarity, authority and authenticity.
Want to get switched on?
Here we go. First I’ll guide you through an exploratory process:
- I want to find out more about you, the purpose of your work, what excites you most about your business?
- What is the narrative intelligence behind your organisation? What is your story?
- Does your organisation really need to be engaging with your customers online? Believe it or not, not every business does and I’ll ask you some key questions to find out if yours fits into that category.
- Which online media would best suit your business? As in life, there are different ways to talk to people online via blogs, newsletters, mail campaigns, facebook, pinterest and other social media. Which is best for your business?
- What is the “voice” of your business like? Warm, friendly, enthusiastic? Authoritative, strong and provocative? Together we’ll name and describe how you want to come across online.
- What online assets do you own that you’re not leveraging effectively? A languishing Facebook page or blog, customer email addresses you only sporadically send emails to?
- Online engagement can only be optimal if it leads to a great website that’s happening, current and alive. Is yours? I can help you to evaluate your website and together we can assess if anything needs to change.
Then we’ll work out the best way to approach your online strategy. I can help you in two ways:
- Consultation: I’ll help you assess your online assets, guide you through the process of evaluating the effectiveness of your website, help you set up the infrastructure for newsletters and social media, train you or your staff and then you’re on own managing your online presence – with Switched ON in the wings should you need more assistance.
- Online Portfolio Management: I can manage all or some of your online portfolio for you on an ongoing monthly basis, writing blogs, newsletters and running various social media platforms on your behalf.